Monday, August 17, 2015

Modern Babylon

I read a message the other day. Here is the sight:  http://survivetheenddays.com/nfop_i2/?t=
The guy doing the info ad made some remarkable associations to what he believes to be modern day Babylon.  He supports even further his thinking by going through the book of Revelation and giving names to King of the North and King of the South.

The piece is provocative and I'm sure many will consider it less than worthy to consider, but they might also be #LeftHandChristians that Jesus said would be counted as goats.

For quite some time I've been speaking to urgency of times as we are in the days known as the Beginning of Sorrows.  Because many folks want to know more of how one should interpret Jesus' revelation to John in the book of Revelation, I think this is a pragmatic discussion on coming troubles for some and Great Glory for others.

I am in no way promoting the product in the above link.

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment