Sunday, June 21, 2015

Charleston overcomes

Since my last post on the amazing faith and patience Charleston is demonstrating along with God's power, I came to notice over on a twitter page I have that a certain protest is advancing on Charleston.
Apparently an activist named Deray Mckesson is organizing it.  From what I have read on his tweets, he seems to be an angry black man that believes a struggle exists between white and black.  His tweets seem disturbed and I believe his sense of forgiveness is very distorted.  I'll be praying for the Lord's peace to find him.

While reading the tweets he posted, he asked for a theological response.  I linked him to the previous post on this page  Whether he reads it or not I won't be able to tell without some type of response.

I get that a portion of the black minority in America has anger.  I've attended black churches for extended durations and am about as well informed as a white guy can be so as to be informed of black hopes. Racism is an issue.

I believe the outrage and violent manner we see in the black community is a minority of Black America, and I base my proof on the steadfast nature of Charleston in crisis.  God works closely with obedient children, just as we see in the response of the AME congregational response to insane violence.

This fellow Deray Mckesson seems to want to act out much like another so called activist VanJones did during the #Occupy era only a few years ago.

Just as I glorified God's power manifest in the faith of His followers in Charleston, SC.  I am certain the work of the Holy Spirit will make it impossible for any of the approaching protestors, which are apparently looking to incite violence over this tragedy, any success in their attempt.

Many ministers, pastors and the like are praying for the victims and calling out to pray for the victims.
It seems to me that we should be praising God for his abundant mercy, grace and love as He alone is giving these victors strength to endure the pain and anguish.

These servants are truly casting their cares upon the Lord Jesus Christ, and for it the blessings from on high will carry them along in their faith to the Glory only God Himself deserves just as Jesus is our mediator agent in the realm of heaven being God's Throne.

Praise and Glory to God the Father and to our savior Jesus Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment