Friday, June 19, 2015

Serving Love



Serving Love
           
            It is the Sabbath after Pentecost.  My soul has been patient for wisdom from on high. Prayers from weeks before Pentecost are finally being answered.  You see upon scripture given in the book of Jude, I earnestly contend for the faith once delivered unto the saints.
            These prayers from the time previous to Pentecost consisted of asking God to know what His will was for me.  I agonized through these prayers silently and with a humble nature.  I approached the Father in the name of Jesus, and reminded the Father that Jesus said he’d pray onto the Father to deliver the Holy Spirit for the sake of those that serve God in the name of Jesus.  These prayers by Jesus are easily read in the book of John 17.
            I didn’t hope that my prayers would be answered.  I knew they would be answered.  I knew they would be answered because of faith.  If you need a description of this faith you shall find it in the book of Hebrews 11.
            Six years it has been since I turned to Jesus for my seeking of truth.  This search has never been in vain; to the contrary revelations of wisdom have been abundant and endless.  Healing, blessings and newness of character are the fruits of working with God’s commandments.  In full disclosure, these past six years are nothing compared to the decades before turning the God.  Quite honestly, I made it very plain I had no use for hypocrites claiming to know God.  I watched the religion I was raised in fall to abuse of young boys.  These horrendous acts happened in the very sacred places the deceived came to worship.  I also remember seeing Protestant Ministers of great fame fall to sins they berated their flocks for in commission of sins.  It is quite likely you’d never find a more jaded antagonist of religion than me at the time.
            I guess growing up I served a desire to receive approval.  Knowing what I know now, I shudder at such a waste of time seeking approval had been.  In seeking that approval there was a profitable result.  The profit came in becoming expert in most of the ways I worked after in diligence.  The trouble with being expert at skills you possess is that older experts don’t want to cede the benefits towards younger and more energetic expertise.  Combine that with the arrogance I possessed and rejection was a proper response.
So as not to glorify what no longer is, allow me to move onto just what this Serving Love means.  The love the world knows isn’t the Love I mention to serve.  The Love I serve can be read in 1 Corinthians 13.  Paul uses the word charity rather than love.   I know that the world doesn’t know this charity because I was of this world.  Love then was lustful, sensual, expectant and demanding. On this Sabbath after Pentecost I can tell you Serving Love is duty to things other than rewarding self-interest.
In the week following Pentecost I expected the Holy Spirit to reveal to me what God’s purpose was for me, just as the original apostles and disciples of the early church were given power to go and build the early church of Christ.  On this Sabbath it is my testimony that through the Holy Spirit’s help I am closer to knowing God’s purpose for me.  About a week ago I decided to write of God without the approval of God.  A piece I penned and named ‘Obedient Servants’, was finished for my liking, but my liking is worthless without God’s will.  I was reading in the King James Version of the bible, and thought to check my study against the Complete Jewish Bible I have for a simpler rendering of meaning.  As I walked towards our little library of books, I passed a collection of writing by E.G. White.  I was silently urged to pick up her work named, The Great Controversy.  This work is a collection of five books.  The other of the collection I have read is named the Desire of Ages.
For clarification, let me say that the silent urging is the way the Holy Spirit guides me.  That is the way he knows how to invade my flesh heart.  For further clarification let me say that I finished the read (all 678 pages).  In my reflection I began reading it on Pentecost, which passed last Sunday.  For clarification of the curious believer, let me strongly suggest that you make this read a priority.
My wife woke up just as I closed the book and noticed I was finished with the read.  After morning greetings and her cup of coffee she produced another book she read by E.G White named, Noah   Another Storm is Coming.  It is a much shorter read.  I began reading the book, but put it down.  Once again the Holy Spirit was preparing me to begin writing.  We watched the neighborhood wake up and as the clock passed an hour or so, my wife asked of me a favor.  Earlier in the week she began tidying up her bathroom.  She sprayed her countertop and tub with a bathroom restoration spray paint I had left over from a job done some time ago.  She complained her sink was unpleasing in its appearance.  On a job I am currently on two sinks were replaced.  As I work for the owner of the property who also owns the property we are residing at, I took one of the sinks for replacement of the inferior she disliked.  I did tell her about the sink for her excitement.  I even presented it to her for a later time of installation.  The favor she asked, of course was if I’d install the same sink today.  As I was sitting on the steps outside our home participating in the last vice that enslaves me, her request was delivery to the name of an answered prayer.  The same is Serving Love.
Did I want to install that sink today?  No of course not, it is the Sabbath, a day of rest. It is bad enough I work Sunday through Friday doing the very thing she requested.  Needless to say, I replaced out the sink.  Nothing was easy about it, what I expected wasn’t the reality.  A simple job should have taken minutes, but because the work was done for the sake of a paycheck and not to God’s Glory it presented the swap out with unneeded frustration.
Earlier I mentioned Love as it is explained in 1 Corinthians 13.  Serving my wife is also directed in 1 Corinthians 7.  Just as I mentioned in the opening of this work I contend for the faith.  Contending means fighting for or battling with for the sake of possessing virtue.
Serving love towards my wife that is a gift from none other than God himself is but practice for serving the greater Love I write of now. 1 Corinthians 14:1
Follow after Charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
This charity is the love the world knows little of; even though they believe they know it.  Truth be told, most, not all believing they know love are deceived.
Before the reader becomes offended, I’d ask that you’d read the scripture I have associated to the subject of my focus.  Then I’d ask you to be practical and consider the divorce rates of Americans today.  Last I checked it was 50%.  If it is as I say and marriage is practice for serving the greater love, then how wrong is the conclusion of a deceived majority claiming to know love?
I just did a Firefox search inquiring the percentage of Americans which claim to be Christian.  Among the results low being 77% and high being 86%.  Our nation was founded by people seeking freedom to worship God without government sanction.  These folks were largely coming from the great Protestant Reformation of Europe.  They sought to worship God in and by the authority of Scripture and Scripture alone.  Moreover it is even safe to say most of the literary knowledge gained by the common person in this young country came by reading scripture.
Another Firefox search I just did said 1 out of 7 have read the bible.  86% believe the Bible is important, but confess to not reading it.  Bear with me because I am about to illustrate one of the greatest deceptions ever achieved.
In the Bible, which many professing Christians don’t read are early Commandments from God to Moses.  I’d say it would be safe to bet on the majority of Christians at least know who Moses is, right?
Exodus 31: 12-17
And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
Speak thou unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my Sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know I AM the Lord that doth sanctify you.
Ye shall keep the Sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: everyone that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations for a perpetual covenant.
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel forever: for in six days the Lord made the earth, and on the seventh day he rested and was refreshed.
The demands of God seem harsh for the unstudied reader of the Bible.  By the law God demanded Moses to tell Israel, I would have been cut off this day for serving my wife’s desire.  I praise and thank Jesus for enlightening us to the mercy and grace of God.  No longer is death a requirement for what God demanded of raising up His children from the bondage of Egypt.
I wonder how many professed Christians are aware the Lord’s Day of Sunday is not the seventh day or Saturday Sabbath.  Isn’t Jesus as the Christian believes God in the flesh, or Emmanuel?  (God with us.)  Wasn’t it God that gave his commandments to Moses?
However, in New Testament reading Matthew 5: 17-18, Jesus says,
Think not I am come to destroy the law or the prophets: I am not come to destroy but fulfill.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
The living ministry of Jesus lasted just a short time, about three years.  In most cases, Jesus got into trouble while disputing with the authorities of the day on the way they led, or observed God’s laws.  Many of the disputes Jesus had with the Pharisees and Sadducees concerned breaking of stated law on and in the Sabbath requirements. 
New Testament Scripture tells us the converts to the church of Christ kept the Sabbath Holy.  It wasn’t until Constantine in the third century invited Christians into his empire building strategy that the church adopted man’s decision to change the day of rest God commanded to remain for generations.  Sunday was a pagan celebration of the Sun god which Christians were manipulated to honor by the traditions of men!  There is no scriptural doctrine written where God had changed his mind concerning his day of rest. It was the choice of man to disregard God’s fourth commandment.
I’m not sure if the majority of Christians know the above to be truth.  If they do know man has disregarded God’s commandment then they are willingly disobeying God and his immutable law.  If they don’t know of how the fourth command then it is clearly ignorance.  That is completely acceptable reality when believers are illiterate to God’s written word.  Regardless of whether it is a case for rebelling, or ignorance God has something to say about it.  His input can be read in Hosea 4:6.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou has rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shall be no priest to me: seeing thou has forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
 Before the New Testament faithful claim the Old Testament wasn’t meant for us, let me point out what the majority writer of New Testament writings said.  1 Corinthians 10:11.
Now all these things happened to them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
Paul was speaking to the church in Corinth concerning the fathers that were with Moses whom had heard God’s Commandments and agreed to keep them, but only later to deny God by rebellion.
The subject of Sabbath keeping today may seem like a trivial thing.  I can assure you this issue is not trivial.  It is so important for me and my wife that we only recently constrained ourselves to keeping the Sabbath.  We inquired of it from Pastors in different churches we attended.  None had a satisfactory reason for the difference in scriptural doctrine and keeping the Lord’s Day.   The best excuse I heard was that because the Lord was Lord of the Sabbath, we were to be in his peace daily.  Fellowship on Sunday was convenient for the contemporary faithful.  Still the scripture I read and included in this work remained like a thorn in my side.
Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations for a perpetual covenant.
There is scripture in both Old and New Testament which clearly speaks to not Jewish people coming to know God and his ways to bless for keeping his commandments.  The seed of Abraham extends to all willing to serve God’s faithful love.
What did Christ instruct his Apostles and disciples to do before and after he ascended to his Father in heaven?  Did he not send them out to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of heaven?  Matthew 10: 7-8.
And as ye go, preach, saying the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 28: 19-20
Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.

I’d ask you to think and meditate on these words.  Is your church focused on these missions’ statements?  These instructions were given before his crucifixion and after his resurrection.  Our most important duty as believers in Christ, or in serving love is to share the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.
What is important in your church? Are your pastors preaching, grace, or faith salvation?  Are they preaching duty of tithing as being holy?  There is one foe of the Christian faith.  He is the devil, or Lucifer, Satan.  Jesus and Satan met in the wilderness after the baptism of Jesus by John.  Forty days of fasting and the Temptor came.  Jesus denied him three times.  Jesus warned us of the evil one throughout his ministry.  He even pointed out that sin, illness; corruption was in fact the result of Satan’s success in tempting man from abiding God.  It was the mission of Jesus to provide reconciliation between man and God.
When I look at American Christians I wonder if they actually heeded the first warning of Christ while he was describing the last days.
Matthew 24:4, Mark 13:5, Luke 21:8.
Take heed that no man deceive you.
Take heed lest any man deceive you:
Take heed that ye may not be deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and the time draweth near; go ye not therefore after them:
There is something else I’d like to bring to your attention.  Matthew 25: 31-46.  In this accounting of Jesus’ prophesy He describes how judging of the nations will happen.  The criteria he mentions is listed like this: hungered, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick and imprisoned.  Keep in mind this is the criteria that counts for salvation and entry into eternal heaven.  All of these needs were met by personal interaction with the least of Christ’s brothers.  Jesus also mentioned the beatitudes in Matthew 5: 3-12.  These are also qualities of those God favors because of who and what they are and did.  In all of these descriptions you will not find any instruction to giving money.
Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was in Matthew 22: 37-40.  Please read carefully.
Thou shalt love thy Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great command.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Serve Love towards God, and serve love towards your neighbor.  Pretty simple right?
Deception is like a contagion the devil casts over as many as he can.  With one success of deception, a multitude more follows.  If the devil can convince men to not obey God’s Sabbath, what would prevent him from twisting other scripture so to advance his own strategy of overthrowing God’s glory?  Let me ask you a simple question?  Does your preacher preach a need to tithe more than he preaches the deceptions and evil of Satan?  If your conclusion is affirmative, then let me say to you once again you are deceived.  American Christianity for the most part is not in the least preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom to come, but rather it is co-opting religiosity as nothing more than a tax free business enterprise.
In Jesus’ entire ministry the words tithe and tithes are mentioned three times.  Matthew 23:23, Luke 11:42 for tithe, and Luke 18:12 for tithes.  In all cases the mentioning of the words were stated for example for correction rather than instruction.  When speaking tithe, Jesus rebuked the Pharisees and Sadducees for the manner in which they tithed.  Concerning tithes Jesus mentioned the prayer of a proud leader by comparison of a lowly and humble sinner.  When Jesus spoke specifically to money he did so infrequently as an observation or response to a question asked.
As a tribute Jesus told Peter to go fishing and collect money from the first fish caught to pay tribute for himself and Peter.  In another instance Jesus said that two mites given by a widow was a greater contribution than all other tithes given because she had given all she had.  When Jesus was tested concerning taxes, He said give to Caesar’s what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.  When the rich man asked of how to enter the kingdom of God, Jesus told him to sell all he had and give to the poor.  The advice wasn’t heeded.   Also concerning money Jesus made it quite clear as to serving two masters.  Matthew 6:24.
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other, or else he will hold to one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
What is the focus of your church?  Prosperity preaching?  Does your preacher preach the Old Testament Prophets like Malachi 3:10?  Or does the preacher use the parable of the buried talents?  American Christianity is all about business.  I have been to churches that take three offerings.  One offering is for pre mass bible study; and two offerings, in and after worship mass.  I have heard that the greatest blessings only come by a 10% tithe or first offering.  These are the doctrines of many ministries in our culture and they have no basis of biblical scripture.  The ministry men require money.  The Apostle Paul has a few things to say about giving, and you are likely not to hear any of his thoughts while listening to the mammon serving ministers of American faith.  2 Corinthians 9: 6-7.
But I say this, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall also reap bountifully.
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God love a cheerful giver.
Or of necessity?!  Aren’t preachers today suggesting that a love gift or contribution is necessary to bring the message continually to those listening?  So what do we have in American Christianity?
A biblically illiterate mass of people going to hear the word of God on the wrong day from a preacher that isn’t even preaching the correct message.  Prosperity Preaching, preaching of funding the mission for the ministry according to men is the deception of those desiring to be faithful.  Let me be clear.  Does it take money to support a church and keep the lights on, or provide essentials for church work?  Of course it does.  The business of churches is a practical necessity and I am not suggesting that supporting a church is wrong.  What I am saying is that fellowship of the church isn’t for the purposes of financing your salvation.  Fellowship of the church is for suffering as Christ did for the promise of salvation. We are to share tears, comfort those in distress.  We are to glory in victory of brethren realizing blessings.
Jesus mentions more than several times how difficult it is for riches and wealth to find a place in the kingdom of heaven. Why do you suppose he says this?  Money and riches cannot come with us from this life, 1Timothy 6: 5-7.
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
But Godliness with contentment is great gain.
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
How is it that a subject of obligatory sermons today is on and about the good stewardship of money?  What is the message to follow?  Give unto the Lord because it is all His?  Because many do not read the word they come to a building wrapped in the essence of religious instruction and blindly do what the pastor says to do.  Have you ever really listened to what men of God speak to and checked it against the word of God?  How can you possibly know that what you are doing is to the benefit to your salvation, if you don’t know the words God has inspired?
My brothers and sisters in Christ, allow me to give you sound doctrine.  The 1st church you should be a part of is the church at your home.  From your home you go into the day and meet opportunities to share the same gospel Jesus said to preach.  Your home must be involved in reading the word of God so as to bring forth your ministry of spreading the gospel of the coming Kingdom of Heaven.  Let the church you attend for fellowship be your second church.
When you leave your home and go to work, are you sharing with co-workers how God is working in your life?  Are you taking notice of people you see each day and measuring their spiritual condition?  Might you share the Good news of Christ with someone contemplating suicide or worse?  These are daily works.  This is not a weekly visit to church.  Did not Christ say to preach the Gospel to the whole world?  Who in your world hasn’t heard about Christ?  Matthew 10: 32-33
Whosoever confess me before men, him I will confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him I will also deny before my Father which is also in heaven.
Will you be confessed, or denied by your own testimony?  Jesus isn’t speaking to confessing him to folks that already know him, by the way.
Who in your world is under attack by the evil one?  Have you shared the putting on of the full armor of God with these people lacking God’s protection?  Do you even know what the Armor of God is as written in Ephesians?  Read Ephesians 6: 12.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Do you know of the spiritual gifts God offers us through the Holy Spirit, promised to come onto us by Christ himself?  1 Corinthians 12
There is a more subtle deception also happening in our culture today.  Have you noticed the popularity of mediums claiming to speak to the dead?  How about mystical creatures such as vampires or werewolves?  Even Zombies?!  These are more distractions offered up by those serving the evil one.    Deception is like a toxin that grows much like the old horror movie most of us know named, “The Blob.”
We can serve Love and the truth of God, or we can allow ourselves to be deceived, destroyed and ultimately killed.  This is the work and motivation of Satan. 1 Peter 5:8.
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
If your relationship with God is based solely on going to church and listening to what you perceive to be the truth, you are likely being deceived.  Consider what David said as he was a man after God’s own heart. Psalms 119: 10-12.
With my whole heart I have sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Thy word I have hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Blessed art thou O Lord: teach me thy statutes.

We consider the largeness of God as three parts making one, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  There is no other logical way to understand the operations and ways of God without this three sided profile.  The only way to realize the three are one is to have a healthy working knowledge of both the Old and New Testaments.
In the Old Testament books God spoke to men through his Spirit to Prophets and Priests.  As the monarchy of Israel, the Spirit came also to Kings.  There was silence from God for some 400 years.  Jesus then takes the stage as God in the flesh and begins his work.  Short as the work lasted, He changed the world.  After his death, resurrection and ascension, he promised that a Great Comforter would come.  John 14: 16-17
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:but ye know him; for he dwelleth in you, and shall be in you.
Most Christians suffer deception for not receiving the Holy Spirit, or great Comforter.  Look at the last scripture!  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive. Now read John 14:26.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
The Gospel books speak to the time in which the world experienced Jesus and his teachings, miracles and work of passion.  Then the book of Acts details the work of the beginning church.  Acts 2 introduces the Holy Spirit as he came to men on the day of Pentecost.
Bring your study to what I am about to declare.  As the Father is in Heaven along with Jesus, our access to the business of the Kingdom of God goes through The Holy Spirit!  It is clear that we are to pray to God the Father in Jesus’ name.  But if we wait on answers from Jesus while we ignore the Holy Spirit, we’ll forever be in lack of spiritual growth.
There is only one Holy Spirit of God.  He operates with full knowledge of how God built each and every one of us differently.  My experience with the Holy Spirit is nothing like the experience my wife receives in her encounters.  It is pointless to try and prove involvement of the Holy Spirit to any individual by common observation.  There are 11 spiritual gifts which can be used on any particular being.  It is the prerogative of the Holy Spirit.
I want to prove this out in scripture so let’s look to the word. Mark 9: 39, Luke 9: 50.
In both gospels, it is said that John and some of the apostles rebuked another man that was casting out evil spirits in the name of Jesus.  Jesus corrected them by saying, those that are with us are not against us.  As innocuous as this statement seems to sounds look at it in both contexts in which the gospels delivered the statement.  Jesus mentioned receiving children in his name.  As children we believe without skepticism.  Now as we grow older we hold more faith in our experiences of observation.  What did Jesus also say concerning those entering the Kingdom of God?  Matthew 18:3.
Verily I say unto you, Except you be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of heaven.
Did John in rebuking the other casting out demons in Jesus name present the first case of denominational dissention?  I think he unwittingly did.  Later Paul responds to believers on Christ.  1 Corinthians 3:22.
Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
In the 1st century church those converts made claim to conversion by whoever taught them the ways of Jesus.  As most of us do, we declare importance to a misgiven source and think any other teaching is not what we know, nor can it be as good as the truth we possess.  What we fail to understand is that the message is from Jesus, brought to us by the Holy Spirit upon each Apostle as he was sent forward.  Children don’t possess the skepticism to make a difference when hearing the truth therefore, they aren’t deceived.
I mentioned how the Holy Spirit came to the believers in the books of Acts 2.  Let’s go to scripture Acts 2:1.
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Acts 2:4
And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
The following scripture indicates that the tongues weren’t babble, but rather languages needed to be heard by foreigners visiting Jerusalem for the feast day.  These languages weren’t the first language of those given the other tongues.  It clearly was a demonstration of the truth and power of the Holy Spirit just as Jesus promised to the Apostles.  This can only mean one thing.  The Holy Spirit comforts us as he sees our particular need, and in each individual case he responds to what is needed on a case to case basis.
Brothers and sister in Jesus and God the Father’s family I implore you to meditate on these revelations as they are presented.  The reason why I implore you is because of what is written in Joel 2: 28-29.
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions:
And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
The Holy Spirit lives in my heart, his guidance is inescapable.  There is urgency and a longing, both seem to pull from each other leaving me to proceed on one course. Isaiah 62:6
I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never peace day, nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence.
There is seeking among believers for truth.  What they hear sounds good but what they hear takes no root in their hearts. More and more will fall away from their faith because of the hypocritical business conducted in the name of religion.  As churches accept politically correct cultural doctrines that go against God’s commandments deception will flourish.  Therefore for those still thirsting and hungering for the truth, you have one scripture to meditate on and pray on sincerely. James 1: 5-6.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not and it shall be given him.
But let him ask in faith, not wavering.  For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
Beloved, be prepared.  God’s truth may come to you with a great burden.  What you have held as truth may be errant.  You may need to step back and plead for forgiveness once you realize the improper alignment of your thoughts to God’s truth.  But remember this one truth.  If the Holy Spirit convicts you, it means that God still loves you.
Consider this also.  As God has loved us through the scriptures from beginning to end, there is also one other constant fighting with constant influence in our experience.  He is the devil, the enemy, the dragon seeking to kill steal and destroy.  You have no business arguing with him. James 4:7.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
God is love.  He is the unconditional love so many of us desperately need.  He is also a teacher as evidence of Jesus and the Great Comforter.  If we desire to know our savior we must heed his words. John 14:15.
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
There is nothing optional in keeping the Ten Commandments.  You do or you don’t.  The Two commandments Jesus gave don’t dismiss any of the Ten. In the end times those who serve the love of God will be marked by a seal of protection for keeping the commandments of God as Jesus said.  There will be no secret rapture of the church before the time of sorrows.  That is a doctrine of men and a deception from none other than Satan.  Christ suffered as did the Apostles, disciples and reformers that came later on all for our benefit to know and recently forget the liberty we take for granted. John 8:32.
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
God has made His case and it is up to us to be sure of our own salvation.  If we be deceived what we think to expect in the return of Jesus in his power and glory may not be the venue we expect.  If we are deceived we may be on the outside looking in before the consuming begins.  Beloved don’t be arrogant or full of pride.  Examine the serving of love you take part in and see if it is in alignment with the teachings of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
All one has to do is look upon this earth and see how chaos and fear is abundant and growing.  These are harbingers of all things prophesied in end times.  The only final arrangements you should be concerned with are in the most widely known scripture the world knows. John 3:16.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe on him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Do not stop reading!
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that not believeth is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth come to the light, that his deeds may be manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Don’t be deceived! Examine your serving the love of God
Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment